Saturday 24 November 2012

First post

Huuulloo,
This is my first post on my new blog. I used to write about beauty and fashion on Sianinsouthsea but I found my love for writing about those things dried up.

I very much enjoy writing, however, and have realised that my current favourite things are holidays. Halloween, Valentine's day and most importantly, Christmas. So why not write about the things I'm currently enjoying?

So here is Blogging about the holidays. As you can imagine, it will be filled with festive cheer from now until January.

I'm putting up my Christmas decorations next week but I couldn't resist putting some Christmas lights around a picture in my living room today.




These are battery powered LED lights from Poundland. Absolutely the best thing Poundland sell. I got three packs back in September and these are in the shape of little trees.



Adorable!
Happy holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment