Monday 26 November 2012

2012 special tree decorations.

I'm very lucky to have a 7ft tree to decorate. I hate it looking bare so I save money by filling it with plain, cheap baubles (Tesco, Wilkinsons, Poundland) are great for cheap bauble sets and buy a few special decorations each year.
In 2012, I have added four new special decorations to my tree. Special decorations are one off decorations, more expensive than standard baubles that I proudly display at the front of my tree.
My first was from Hobbycraft

They had much bigger ones that I wanted to hang on my wall but they weren't quite bit enough. I settled for this little guy for my tree instead. It was £1.99.

I got the other three from Marks and Spencer's where they were on 3 for 2 offer.

This is a glass bauble filled with tiny gold star confetti.

Tiny white metal wreath with gold bow

A tiny front door. I liked the idea of having the year on it, I will be able to reminisce about 2012 when I hang it on my tree in years to come.
These were all £2.50 each and I got one free with the offer.
As you can tell, my tree is themed with white and gold. I find it extremely difficult to find special decorations in these colours so it makes them extra special when I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment